Thursday 13 December 2012

// My Hair Don't Care

Since being at university, i've been so experimental with my hair! I love the feelings of a new haircut and i love how versatile my hair can be. Ive had blonde hair all my life and i was getting so bored so.... I'VE DYED IT BROWN!!!I went to Howarth Hairdresser's in Durham. I always worry when i book a hair appointment however at Howarth's, they always have such a long consultation with me and always manage to get it exactly how i want it!
BEFORE AND AFTER Don't get me wrong, I loved having blonde hair but i just could never keep it a nice colour for long. After searching through endless instagram accounts and hair and beauty blogs, and putting it off for so long i finally decided to get it dyed brown and i honestly couldn't be happier. i dont know what it is but i feel so much more confident and my hair just looks so much healthier. Feel free to share with me your hair makeovers! C

No comments:

Post a Comment