Monday 23 September 2013

Goodbye Summer

If you read my last post, you would know that my summer was pretty non existent. 

I interned 5 days a week for 9 weeks at Sun FM radio station in Sunderland as a marketing executive. I absolutely loved my placement and learned so much about the radio industry while I was there. I also got a press release published on Radio Today which was a huge honour! 

As well as interning 5 days a week, I worked every weekend as a personal shopper in Debenhams, which as you can imagine left me no time to do anything! I am however really glad I did something worthwhile with my time which will hopefully stand me in a better position after graduation. 

Anyways back to the post... I thought I'd share with you some holiday snaps from my latest venture in Antalya, Turkey. I went away with my family and had the most amazing trip! Here's a few pictures...























No comments:

Post a Comment